1. The reservation must be made on www.innbythelake.com in order to qualify.
2. Rate must be available to the general public and does not apply to:
- Negotiated/Contracted rates or group rates.
- Opaque rates booked on an auction site where the consumer does not know the hotel being booked until confirmation. Examples of these types of sites are (but not limited to) Priceline and Hotwire.com.
- Package websites or wholesale websites where room rate are packaged with other travel components, such as air or rental cars.
- Hotel package rates that include additional amenities such as meals, parking, etc.
- Discount rates that are offered to select groups of individuals such as Senior Citizen rates and Government rates.
3. The comparison rate on an alternate site must be found within 24 hours of booking or at the same time of booking. Each night will be considered individually when evaluating the comparison rate.
4. The lower rate must be bookable. The guarantee does not apply to taxes, gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges, resort fees or any other fees you may incur during your stay.