When it comes to your four legged family members, South Lake Tahoe is as pet friendly a town as they come. From having dedicated parks & beaches, and even hotels that allow the furry family members to have the opportunity to head on vacation too. We at the Inn by the Lake are proud to be among the few Dog Friendly Hotels in South Lake Tahoe that welcome your pets with open arms; we even get them their own doggie bed, food bowl, and treats to make sure they feel as welcomed as you.
Inn by the Lake’s Pet Program Description:
The Inn by the Lake is pleased to be one of South Lake Tahoe’s few pet friendly hotels, 'where your dog is as welcome as you are!' South Lake Tahoe is a dog friendly town and there are numerous dog friendly trails and beaches nearby – Please be sure to take your leash (and a little baggie) with you when you are walking through the hotel or town.
Cost per dog is $25 per night (plus tax), which includes:
• Dog bed
• Dog Bowl
• Welcome dog treat
• Doggie bag
Not all of you are Dog lovers. If this is the case, please call us to request one of our allergy free rooms!
Inn by the Lake’s Dog Policy:
• Service Dogs are complimentary
• Dogs must not be left unattended in the rooms
• The dogs noise must not interrupt other hotel guests stay
• Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times
• Owners will be responsible for any extra cleaning required due to excessive mess or damage to hotel property
• Please refrain from bringing dogs to our pool & hot tub area, as well as the fitness room
• Contact details to be provided to the front desk in case of an emergency